May 22, 2010

Mother's Day Bake Sale 6



Sugar Crusted Raspberry Muffins packaged up all pretty.

I found these girly looking tags in the scrap-booking aisle of the craft store. I always keep plain tags in white and cream on hand in case I need to label something or to use as gift tags.

I decided to use one of each tag. On the plain tags, I wrote a description of the baked good. In a wine-encouraged moment of shameless self-promotion, I also included my blog's URL. I then layered the printed girly tag on top. I left these tags blank intentionally in case someone wanted to use it as a gift tag. . .as in "To Mom, Love your Darling Son." :)

I opted for feminine colors for the ribbons in keeping with the Mother's Day theme but these boxes would look gorgeous with simple hemp cord or kitchen twine and craft paper or plain cream colored tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment