March 30, 2010

Blue Print for Disaster?



When I went to JoAnnes the other evening for a few supplies for the flower pins, I "somehow" ended up in the embroidery aisle. That's when my Husband C, spotted these!!!! Iron-on transfers and vintage dish towels!!

My heart skipped a beat!

I was grabbing envelopes full of transfers left and right.

C: "Let's try to exercise a little restraint."
d: "Ok. I just need to find some Krazy Glue. Get me out of here!" (moving cart away)
C: "But you didn't let go of any of those envelopes you're holding. . ."
d: "Ah hahahahahahaha!!! (AS IF!) I didn't pick up any more envelopes did I?"
C: Defeated sigh

So what I came away with are all these awesome iron on transfers (that are re-use able several times). You can iron them onto anything and embroider over.

This is RIGHT up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment