May 2, 2010

I Just Loooooovvvvveee Pigs!

Th


Found these sublime little Bellek little pigs in an antique shop in Westminster the other weekend while shopping for something that we could repurpose as a counter top table.

Goes like this:

C patiently looks through the extensive inventory with me.

Owner explains he is going to his office to take a phone call.

C sees the light of the exit. . . .

I stop.

I see the luminious glow of the fine glaze on the porcelain of these delicate little pigs.

d to C: Please go get the guy. I want these pigs.

C to d: Do you know how much they are?

d to C: I know nothing about them. They are in a display case marked, "Please ask for assistance." I want assistance.

Owner: You have a good eye.

d to self: No expletive.

Hahaha.

I went home with two pigs and I don't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment