March 14, 2010

Sunday Spruce Up



Last weekend I visited this insane store with my Sister and Mother called The Christmas Shoppe. I'm not even sure how to describe it. Glorious Randomness? It was like a Michael's with discounts but also with linens, small furniture, and cosmetics.

The discount prices are enticing and I ended up purchasing a whole host of discount glass vessels and other assorted odds and ends. Random: shells, stationary, and some chocolate covered pretzels??

In our teeny row home, I must employ ruthless editing and I try to only bring in useful items I love. Sometimes the love part comes first and is followed by rationalization of usefulness.

I found these little silver toned stands and knew they would work well with a few glass domes I already had. I'm dreaming about a wine and cheese party just so I can put beautiful blocks of cheese on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment